Located in the north of Madrid, just at the business area where the main companies have the HQ, and 1 step from La Moraleja, with all international schools.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Loft Duplex 95sqm||N/A||N/A||€120||€110||€100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Barajas-Adolfo Suarez 10miles
- Valdelasfuentes 3 miles
- Av. Industria-valgrande 0,8 miles
- La Moraleja 1 miles
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Fire extinguishers
Loft-type units, of 2 double heights, made up of a main floor and another, on a higher level, somewhat smaller than the main one, being flown over the main one.
The lofts have a double core of toilets, one per floor, air conditioning, electrically operated blinds, fully equipped kitchen...
Those on the ground floor have a garden and those on the first floor have an open terrace.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.