Serviced Apartments Amsterdam-Oost
Bordered by the famous Amstel River, Oost is one of the most exciting Boroughs of Amsterdam. What today signifies lavishness and has become a must-visit on any Amsterdam trip was once the unpopular town until an explosion of hip bars, restaurants, and specialty shops happened recently. With its wonderful streets, culture, sand variety combined with our art of curating travel accommodations, choosing to live in one of TheSqua.re serviced apartments in Amsterdam Oost will turn out to be a definite game-changer for your travel habits.
Top furnished apartments in Amsterdam Oost
- Claude Debussylaan Amsterdam Serviced Apartment
- Commelinstraat- Dapper Market Serviced Apartment
- Amsterdam Tropen museum Serviced Apartment
Our exclusive apartments come fully equipped with a strikingly furnished ready-to-use kitchen, bedrooms, living area, and lavish bathrooms. The kitchen has features including an oven, toaster, elaborate cutlery, fridge, coffee table, and many more. We believe in equipping the kitchen to the fullest to promote healthy home-like eating habits. Get free Wi-Fi to connect for your Netflix or work meetings, a cozy bedroom to rest, and an exciting view from your window.
Where to Stay in Amsterdam Oost
This is the least explored area of Amsterdam, despite being near Old Centrum. The place has museums and is home to many ethnic neighborhoods too. If you are looking for an old spot that has beautiful décor and a friendly atmosphere then KHL is on top. Oosterpark is the ultimate attractive spot for the ones who seek peace with nature. Oost neighborhood is green and studded with magnificent views. Choosing a cozy Amsterdam Accomodation in the heart of Oost is the foremost thing to do as we don’t want you to miss your chance to make the most of all the beauty and fun that Oost has to offer.
Showing 1-5 of 5 apartment buildings (30 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
Weesperstraat Serviced Amsterdam
Apartment Types: Studio
In Amsterdam the serviced apartment for short stay is suitable for people living and working in a city from a few day
Claude Debussylaan Amsterdam Serviced Apartment, Amstelveen
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed | 2 Bed
Our Amsterdam apartments are located in New Amsterdam. New Amsterdam is a luxurious residential building and one of our top properties, ideally located at the Zuidas. With 5 different types of apar
Keesomlaan Serviced Apartment
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed | 2 Bed
All rooms and suites at the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with Chrome Cast, climate control, safe, iron and coffee making facilities. All suites feature a fully equipped kitchen, making
George Serviced Apartment
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed | 3 Bed
The Gershwin Serviced Apartments building with international allure is built in a U-shape around a communal inner courtyard. This brand new building is perfect for both fa
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Amsterdam
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam ?
There are over 6 serviced apartments in Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam are Weesperstraat Serviced Amsterdam. Claude Debussylaan Amsterdam Serviced Apartment, Amstelveen. Keesomlaan Serviced Apartment. YAYS Amsterdam Docklands. George Serviced Apartment.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam?
Prices start from £74 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Amsterdam-Oost Amsterdam have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts about Amsterdam Oost
The area of Oost Amsterdam is not much renowned as compared to other places in Amsterdam. Some of the facts that a visitor at Oost can remember are listed below:
- Oost is one of the Dutch capital’s diverse cultural hotspots, that is packed with memorable restaurants, museums, and bars.
- Back in the 13th Century, the place of Amsterdam was a small fishing village that is located behind the dyke/dam.
- Oost Amsterdam was an agricultural region in the 17th Century. It is created by the Watergraafsmeer polder and dotted by country estates.
- The neighborhood area was built during the rapid urban expansion with the construction of two new train stations, and bathhouses of municipal.
- Dappemarket is the heart of Oost Amsterdam. This is the oldest market of fruits, flowers, and fabrics.
Weather in Amsterdam Oost
Amsterdam Oost has a mild climate typical to Northern Europe. Summers in Oost are generally warm while Winters are cold with rain, snow, and wind. In our warm and fully equipped abodes here, expect a memorable Oost trip with us.