10 BOURNE HOUSE
Close proximity to:
- Heathrow Airport (All Terminals)
- Train station: Burnham on TFL Rail line to London Waterloo (30 min)
- Situated on A4 and M4 leading into London and out to Slough, Reading, Swindon and Wales
- Supermarkets like Asda,Tesco and Iceland
- Wexham Hospital
- Windsor Castle, Royal Shopping Center and Thorpe Park
- Burnham Beeches
- Mega showrooms of Mercedez, BMW, Audi, VW and others
- Heathrow Airport miles
- AShford train Station miles
- Hatton cross tube station miles
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Welcome to stay with us
1 Bed Executive Apartment by Dreams Unlimited Serviced Accommodation.
The 10 Bourne House apartment features a living/dining area with sofa bed, premium audio/visual equipment, a fully fitted Kitchen and Bathroom with bath. Bedroom is fitted with King Bed and built-in cupboards for storage.
Bedrooms are for upto 2 Adults, Max capacity: 4 (incl 2 on Sofa Bed)
The 10 Bourne house is perfectly located for Professionals, Executives and Contractors serving Slough, Maidenhead, Heathrow, tourists keen to visit Central London, Windsor Castle, Hampton Court Palace, Thorpe Park or those who simply want to stay close to Heathrow Airport.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.