Quest on Hobson
Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Auckland North Island's finest residential district.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Executive||AU$220||AU$220||AU$220||AU$190||AU$190|
|2 Bedroom Executive||AU$450||AU$450||AU$450||AU$430||AU$430|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) 15.9miles
- Auckland Britomart Station 1.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite cafe
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Usb plug sockets
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Quest on Hobson is located on the western side of Auckland's Central Business District and is only a short walk from Auckland's Sky Tower and Sky City complex, the vibrant Viaduct Harbour and Victoria Park.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.