Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Auckland North Island's finest residential district.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) 16.2miles
- Auckland Britomart Station 1.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Onsite restaurant
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Quest Auckland is situated in the heart of Auckland's Central Business District, close to Government offices and universities, and within walking distance to the Aotea Conference Exhibition Centre, Auckland Town Hall, Civic Theatre, Sky City and the best shopping precincts.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.