Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Auckland North Island's finest residential district.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) 11.5miles
- Auckland Britomart Station 0.9 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Quest Parnell is located in the historical inner city suburb of Parnell in Auckland, minutes from historical landmarks and popular attractions including Parnell Village, Vector Arena, Auckland Domain, War Memorial Museum, University, Auckland Hospital, Viaduct Harbour, Broadway shopping centre in Newmarket and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.