Furnished Apartments in Domain
Domain Serviced Apartments for Rent
The Domain is a premier and high-density residential, retail and office precinct. It is under the operation and ownership of several partners. They include Endeavor Real Estate Group, Stonelake Capital Partners, Cousins Properties and Simon Property Group. The area lies within the technology corridor across northwest Austin. It is surrounded by the Union Pacific Railroad along with Loop 1, Burnet Road and Braker Lane. The project’s first phase concluded in March, 2007 and key stores here include Dillard’s, AT&T, Neiman Marcus, Macy’s and Nordstrom, cementing its reputation as a major retail hub in the whole region.
The best furnished apartments in Domain include:
Our serviced apartments in Domain offer the best amenities and facilities to guests. They come with everything from comfortable beds to fully-equipped kitchens. Free Wi-Fi helps you stay connected with ease. Find peace, serenity and comfort when you stay at our Domain apartments.
Corporate Accommodation in Domain
Our furnished apartments in Domain are ideal for corporates landing in Austin. They offer the space, privacy and comfort that you require. Enjoy proximity to several business and commercial centers nearby. Find public transportation facilities in the vicinity of our apartments. Enjoy the well-equipped kitchens and appliances for cooking healthy meals yourself. Take your pick from the best entertainment, connectivity and recreational amenities as well. Super comfortable beds keep you fresh and relaxed for the hectic work day ahead. Ample space and plush furnishings help you relax in style after getting back from work. All in all, our serviced apartments enable greater fulfillment throughout your stay in Domain.
Holiday Accommodation in Domain
Holidayers and leisure travelers will find our furnished apartments in Domain incredibly useful options. Not only will you get more space and freedom but you will enjoy higher privacy as well! Enjoy the best appliances, security features, fully-equipped kitchens and more. We also throw in the best connectivity, entertainment and plush furnishings for company! Have a great time cooking, relaxing, unwinding and entertaining during your stay. Access public transportation facilities in the vicinity with ease. Stay connected to key tourist landmarks and other attractions nearby.
Where to Stay in Domain
The Domain is located near several key residential hubs. The older Domain area has several leading stores and retail outlets alike. The newer phase of the Domain covers the Northside zone along with the Rock Rose precinct. Some of the best residential areas worth considering include Domain Drive, Palm Way, Esperanza Crossing and the North Mopac Expressway.
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-8 of 8 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Austin
Some of the apartment buildings in Domain Austin will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Domain Austin.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Browse By Type
Most Popular Cities
Facts about Domain
Here are some interesting facts about Domain that are worth knowing:
- The Domain sprawls over 303 acres in total.
- Endeavor Real Estate Group bought this in 1999 from IBM.
- Financial assistance came from JER Partners and the Blackstone Group.
- The initial plan only revolved around the development of a campus for the tech industry although they were shelved.
- The Simon Property Group inked a partnership deal with Endeavor for building Phase I of the retail zone in 2003. Construction commenced for 57 acres likewise.
- Additional land came from huge IBM administrative and manufacturing buildings along with parking lots and driveways.
- The first phase launched on 9th March, 2007 with 700,000 sq. ft. of office spaces, premier retail outlets, a hotel, apartments and restaurants.
- The 80,000 sq. ft. Neiman Marcus store is the key highlight of this period along with the anchor store of Macy’s.
- 70 specialty stores came up including brands such as Tiffany & Co, Burberry, Victoria’s Secret, Anne Fontaine, Betty Sport, Apple, Microsoft and Lacoste.
- The Domain II plot was acquired by the Simon Property Group and they purchased Endeavor’s share of Domain I as well. The second phase launched in 2008.
- Domain Crossing added another 350,000 sq. ft. in apartments, restaurants, retail zones and Gold Class Cinema.
- A 3 storied and 200,000 sq. ft. Dillard’s store was announced in 2009. Nordstrom also inked the deal to open its 149,000 sq. ft. outlet in Domain III along with Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Whole Foods came up with a 55,000 sq. ft. outlet in January, 2014.
- A lawn based venue was opened by the Simon Property Group for hosting live performances, food trucks and other events in Domain II.
- The third phase had 1.4 million sq. ft. in residential, retail and hotel space. Key tenants include East Side King, Archer Hotel Austin, AT&T and more.
- TIER REIT Inc from Dallas runs and owns most of the office spaces in the project.
- Endeavor owned the lucrative Domain Northside till mid-2019 when it was sold to Northwood Retail.
Cost of Living in Domain
The cost of living in The Domain is par for the course. A meal in a regular restaurant costs approximately $15-20 while a meal in a mid-range restaurant comes for $50 and upwards.
A one-way transportation ticket comes for $1.25-2.50 while a monthly pass is priced at roughly $41.25. Monthly utilities cost $145.69 while average monthly rentals hover around $1,108 and $5000 for apartments in The Domain.
Tips for Visiting Domain
Here are some handy tips for travelers who are visiting The Domain.
- The Domain has 100+ premier retail outlets and restaurants with 50% of them being exclusively available here for travelers.
- Retailers include Tiffany & Co, AllSaints, David Yurman, the sole Neiman Marcus in Austin and Louis Vuitton along with Banana Republic, American Eagle Outfitters, Express and others.
- You will find all types of restaurants here, serving up delicious Italian, American and mainstream cuisine.
- The multi-phase Domain has the Neiman Marcus, Dillard’s, Macy’s and Dick’s Sporting Goods outlets as anchor stores.
- There are tons of residential units and office spaces in the entire zone along with four premier hotels.
- Parking is conveniently available for travelers. There is always a new shop or restaurant to explore here so indulge in these wonderful experiences.
- TopGolf is ideal for weekends when they have pulsating live music. Try the top floor outdoor bar with the delightful views and ambiance alike.
- The older Domain is home to more conventional and initial retailers although many have now shifted to the new Domain which is the Northside zone or Rock Rose. Phase 2 of the Domain is now witnessing several new restaurants and eateries along with acclaimed retail stores as well. Make sure that you cover this area while you are exploring.
Things to Do in Domain
Domain offers a variety of things to do for travelers. Here’s taking a look at some of them.
1. What are some popular things to do in Domain?
There are several popular activities in Domain. You can check out TopGolf which is a wonderful hangout within a top-class entertainment complex. SoulCycle is ideal for fitness freaks, looking to burn off some extra calories while Culinary Dropout is another fun experience for visitors. The Viva Day Spa is suitable if you are seeking some de-stressing me-time along with the best wellness and beauty therapies.
2. What are some free things to do near Domain?
You can indulge in several free activities near The Domain. You can go biking or hiking along the well-known Butler Trail or even try swimming in the refreshing Barton Springs Pool nearby. Zilker Park can be explored near the neighborhood along with Mount Bonnell. You can check out an authentic Texas Honky-Tonk while admiring the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center thereafter. You can even rent out a kayak for going paddling with the family along the Lady Bird Lake.
3. What are the most family-friendly things to do near Domain?
Some of the family-friendly activities nearby include visits to the Barton Springs Pool and of course, the Texas State Capitol. A trip to Mount Bonnell is a fantastic idea along with the biking and hiking trails alongside Lady Bird Lake. The LBJ Presidential Library is another attraction worth visiting in addition to The Driskill, Bullock Texas State History Museum and the Congress Avenue Bridge.
Places to Visit in Domain
There are several wonderful places to visit near The Domain. Some of them include:
- St. Edwards Park – St Edwards Park is a neatly hidden park which is ideal for dog lovers, hikers, bikers and runners alike. It comes with delightful greenery, open spaces and trails for nature lovers to savor. There is a quaint stream passing through the middle of this park with cactus spreading throughout, making for a picturesque sight by all means.
- TopGolf – TopGolf is a favorite hangout for locals at The Domain and it does come alive in the evenings! TopGolf is a fabulous place to enjoy golfing entertainment. Everyone from children to professionals will love playing the multiple games on offer here. You can always head to the cooled or heated bays here which are ideal for de-stressing and enjoying finger-licking food and beverages.
- SoulCycle – SoulCycle is ideal for those fitness enthusiasts looking to burn up a serious sweat! You will love the music and ambiance here while getting in a chiseling and sculpting body workout simultaneously. Book your spot online in advance for classes.
- Culinary Dropout – Culinary Dropout is the perfect destination for travelers at The Domain who love their craft brews and cocktails. You will love the mixologists and chefs here. They serve up the most innovative cocktails and meals that you can think of! You will love the relaxed yet pulsating atmosphere with the delightful patio which has several yard games on offer alongside.
- Viva Day Spa – The Viva Day Spa is ideal for some good old pampering. It is one of the best places to enjoy manicures, facials, massages, pedicures and spa treatments galore. Take in a relaxing and sublime experience on your trip to The Domain. This is highly recommended for everyone seeking some R&R (rest and relaxation) in that order!
Places to Eat in Domain
The Domain is filled with several eclectic culinary delights and top restaurants. You will come across a variety of scintillating flavors here as well. Some of the best options at hand include the following:
- Lotus Chinese
- Culinary Dropout
- Second Bar + Kitchen
- Ramen Tatsu-Ya
- New Fortune Chinese
- Julie’s Noodles
Street Food in Domain
Domain street food comes with a mélange of options for travelers. Some of the top choices for gastronomes include the following:
- Cyclone Anaya’s Tex-Mex
- Bakery Lorraine
- Thai Kun
- Mia Italian Tapas
- Hat Creek Burger Company
Shopping in Domain
The Domain, as mentioned earlier, is sheer paradise for shoppers. While there are innumerable brands and anchor outlets worth exploring, here are some of the offbeat yet interesting stores out there.
- Impeccable Pig
- Lush Cosmetics
- Erin Condren
- Stag Provisions
- Limbo Jewelry
- Amazon Books
Transportation in Domain
The Domain offers good connectivity through the MetroRapid 803 bus of the Capitol Metro line. This stops at The Domain along Burnet Road. The bus route #3 offers connectivity to Downtown Austin and this stops here at Braker Lane. The Line 20 bus route connects directly to the Austin Airport. The Kramer Station is the nearest light rail station from The Domain.
Weather in Domain
Summers are hot and scorching in The Domain although winters are colder, smaller and windier. The yearly weather is somewhat cloudy as well. The temperature may vary between 43°F and 97°F throughout the year. You can visit anytime between late-May to September for enjoying warm outdoorsy weather. The coldest months are February and January while heavy rainfall is witnessed in May.