Furnished Apartments in Travis Heights
Serviced Apartments Travis Heights for Rent
Located just south of Downtown, this historic and perfectly located Austin neighborhood allows you to hop on the highway. Every part of this charming neighborhood welcomes you with our exclusive furnished apartments in Travis Heights surrounded by famous murals and cozy cafes. With such a fine set of amenities ranging from proximity to all kinds of experiences and daily needs, comfort is the topmost priority that we offer. With excellent potential, delicious pizzas across the lanes, and amenities like Bluetooth speakers and Netflix on a luxurious flatscreen along with a working kitchen to your rescue, Rosedale is a welcoming Austin neighborhood.
Our Top Furnished Apartments in Travis Heights are:
Every abode goes through a thorough quality and service check before it is finally ready to welcome guests. With a decade of welcoming enthusiastic travelers from across the world, furnished apartments in Travis Heights have all possible comforts to make your stay a memorable one. Wake up to the soothing balcony view of the neighborhood with a freshly brewed Nespresso. Hop down to Yeti Flagship store or grab a bite to get into the vibe of the area.
Where to Stay in Travis Heights
With curvy streets full of trees and a local vibe, the neighborhood brims with tiny cafes, food joints run with love, and wholesome small businesses. Guests can choose to stay anywhere near Lady Bird Lake to get access to the natural walking trails and an effortless view of the waters from their balcony. If not, its marvelous, and the most charming South Congress Avenue is the most charming hotspot to live in that you would adore to bits. Don't forget to drop by at the historic 1955 Continental Club and so many appealing restaurants here.
31 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
AMLI South Shore
31 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Austin
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Travis Heights Austin ?
There are over 3 serviced apartments in Travis Heights Austin with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Travis Heights Austin?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Travis Heights Austin are Tree. AMLI South Shore. South Congress Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Travis Heights Austin?
Prices start from £80 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Travis Heights Austin on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Travis Heights Austin offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Travis Heights Austin on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Travis Heights Austin you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Travis Heights Austin serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Travis Heights Austin will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Travis Heights Austin serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Travis Heights Austin.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Travis Heights Austin better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Travis Heights Austin have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Travis Heights
Some wonderful facts about Travis Heights include:
- The neighborhood boasts of the first-ever Local Historic District spotted south of the river.
- Adjacent suburb Fairview Park was initially conceived to be an exclusive district just for the wealthy.
- Blunn Creek Nature Preserve in Travis Heights is almost 40 acres.
- Parts of this neighborhood have been inspired during the ‘City Beautiful Movement.’
- Little and Big Stacy Parks here have been named in the honor of the early developers of the neighborhood.
Weather in Travis Heights
If the pool is your idea of an ideal vacation, head to Travis Heights between the summers of May to September. Go anytime except August because with an average high of 97 F, you might just witness the hottest month here. April and October are the most comfortable months to visit the neighborhood and the city with a moderate climate. If you are not a fan of the bitter cold, consider skipping your trip to Austin and stay in furnished apartments in Travis Heights in January and February. With open areas to welcome you, you will have a lot to enjoy the blissful weather of the city.