Ascott Sathorn Bangkok
Thailand’s capital, Bangkok is an incredibly popular stay with every kind of traveller; both corporate and leisure.
The apartments offer great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Bangkok's finest residential district. All in all, any traveller can find much that appeals to them in this exceptional hub of culture and business. You can also explore King Power Mahanakhon which is near the apartment.
Transport facilities are all over the city so you’ll be fine getting around Bangkok.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Executive||฿2575||฿2575||฿2575||฿2575||฿2575|
|1 Bedroom Premier||฿2700||฿2700||฿2700||฿2700||฿2700|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||฿3565||฿3565||฿3565||฿3565||฿3565|
|2 Bedroom Executive||฿3700||฿3700||฿3700||฿3700||฿3700|
|3 Bedroom Executive||฿4500||฿4500||฿4500||฿4500||฿4500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Don Mueang International Airport 17.4miles
- St. Louis BTS Station 0.12 miles
- Chong Nonsi BTS Station 0.34 miles
- Silom MRT Station 1.1 miles
- Lumpini MRT Station 1.24 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Onsite bar
- Shopping service
- Onsite restaurant
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Ascott Sathorn Bangkok apartments are astounding serviced apartments in Bangkok that sit squarely on South Sathorn Road, just a 7-minute walk to Chong Nonsi Skytrain station, with the renowned nightlife and shopping districts on the Silom Road just a short drive away. Inside the apartments, amenities include Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV, gym, sauna, steam room, spa treatments and a swimming pool.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
“Ascott Cares is our commitment to wellness, cleanliness and sustainability. This is validated by (Bureau Veritas) to ensure that the necessary health, safety and hygiene protocols are in place.”
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.