Carrer Torrent del Remei Serviced Apartment, Barce...
Those that want big attractions and plenty of sun to indulge in should choose Barcelona. It has so much to offer any business or leisure traveller that you'll be hard pressed not to enjoy yourself.
Barcelona, capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, is known for its art, architecture and spectacular attractions. The main hihglight is the Sagrada Família church along with other modernist landmarks designed by Antoni Gaudí. Museu Picasso and Fundació Joan Miró feature modern art by the legendary artists that have shaped the course of the medium in ways that no modern master has. The City History Museum MUHBA, includes several Roman archaeological sites and much more that will expand your horizon on this wonderful piece of Spain.
Valacarca is the nearest metro station to the apartment. It will connect you to other bigger parts of the city that hold all the glorious heritage.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£250||£250||£250||£250||£250|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport 11.5miles
- Valacarca 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
This fully furnished serviced apartment in Barcelona offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
Inside you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen - handy for the inner chef. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.