Ciutadella Serviced Apartment, Barcelona
Nestled between the central Eixample neighbourhood and the seaside, the laid-back Ciutadella district blends stunning scenery with bustling local colour.
The centrepiece of this area is the 70-acre Parc de la Ciutadella, a sprawling, historic green space in the heart of the city. Here, you’ll find the 18th-century seat of the Catalan Parliament, along with lakes, monuments, and even the exotic animals of the Barcelona Zoo. The monumental Arc de Triomf greets guests at the mouth of the park. Once you’ve finished sightseeing, browse the area’s many eclectic boutiques and bookshops, or nurse a beer in one of the sidewalk bars.
Alternately, a brief stroll in the other direction takes you right to the seashore. Local students make this area their home, so the streets have a youthful vibe.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport 8.2 miles
- Cutadella 0.3 miles
- Private patio
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Charming and bright, this 1-bedroom serviced apartment in Barcelona is in ithe city’s Ciutadella district.
Decorated to highlight classic Barcelonian decor, the apartment boasts light colours and natural wood. A cosy patio overlooks the quiet street, and a state-of-the-art kitchen invites you to cook a Spanish feast. The master bedroom and sofa bed can host up to 4 guests for extra comfort. Extra amenities include free Wi-Fi, cable TV, high-end linens, hotel beds and linens, and a Nespresso machine.
Just right for couples or solo travellers, this magical apartment feels like summer all year round.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.