Passeig Isabel Barcelona Serviced Apartment
In the heart of Barcelona, just in front of Port Vell with magnificent views and the historic Post Office building of Via Laietana you will find a majestic building built in XIX century where you can feel a unique sensation over the city.
The combination of XIX majestic decorations of high ceilings and modernity gives a touch of elegance to each floor.
- Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport 12 miles
- Estación de Francia 2 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Rooftop Terrace
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 32 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dust pan and brush
- Knife block
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Salt and pepper
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- First aid kit
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
1840 Serviced Apartments are perfect for corporate clients, families, artists and those who are willing to experience the most authentic side of Barcelona. Our 25 apartments, built in 1840 and completely renovated, are known for their unique designs and details inspired by the city’s charm. We offer outstanding services & amenities within a privileged location just a few steps from the Mediterranean sea.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.