Reina Cristina Serviced Apartment, Barcelona
This apartment in a renovated building located at Reina Cristina 12, with fabulous views of Port Vell and Montjuic. The apartment is very well connected to the rest of the city and its surroundings, as it has an extensive public transport network, which includes trains, metro and buses.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€90||€90|
|2 bedroom apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€100||€100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport 12miles
- Estación de Francia 0.25 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 32 nights
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Flat screen televisions
- Dust pan and brush
- Knife block
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Salt and pepper
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- First aid kit
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
This new apartment offers a wonderful location, elegant furnishings and high ceilings. It has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, natural light, a fully equipped kitchen and a large living room. The building has a roof terrace, ideal for relaxing and enjoying the spectacular Barcelona skyline.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.