Rossend Serviced Apartment
The apartment is in a quiet pedestrian street, near the commercial center of Sants, surrounded by several places to enjoy the local food. You will be in the heart of Sants, a genuine middle working class quarter with a lot of personality. At the end of August here takes place one of the best annual town festivals: la festa major de Sants.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Rossend Serviced Apartm||N/A||€200||€200||€200||€200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport 7.4miles
- Barcelona-Sants 0.6 miles
- Mercat Nou 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
Our beloved apartment in the Sants quarter is very well connected and will allow you to explore Barcelona in great.
1929 original building with traditional hydraulic mosaic tiles, furnished with our particular mix of antique restored furniture together with the most modern and functional one.
There are sheets, blankets, pillows and towels. You will find equipped kitchen, with microwave and electric oven, dish washer, toast maker and espresso coffee maker. Washing machine also. There are two bedrooms with double beds, and a very small third one with a double sofa bed also. You reach it through one of the rooms but has French doors (some privacy). In the living room there is another sofa bed for two.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.