Taulat Serviced Apartment
Nowadays, the Rambla Poblenou still fulfills the same functions as many years before, and it brings together shops and establishments with a past very linked to the social life of Poblenou. The rambla is next to modernist buildings with beautiful architecture, which show exuberant decorations typical of the Barcelonian style.
- Barcelona Airport 12.3 miles
- Estación de Francia 1.75 miles
- Bogatell 1.0 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This apartment is designed to receive a couple or a person and have a very comfortable stay. It offers 1 double bedroom and one complete bathroom, and a shared 4 neighbors rooftop. Fully equipped apartment with washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, wifi, and all the appliances you may need during your stay.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.