The Golden Serviced Apartment
This three bedroom apartment is fantastic as it is located right by the Plaza Catalunya (about a 6 minute walk away) but also it is right next to the Arc de Triomf of Barcelona, the Parc de la Ciutadella, the Barcelona zoo and the Born area. You could even potentially walk to the beach from this apartment. It's close to all the most important parts of the city. The neighbourhood is very tranquil although you are right next to the very heart of the city centre! There are many small grocery stores, bakeries, coffee shops, restaurants, fruit markets and children's parks. The Passeig de Sant Joan is a fantastic place to walk around on during the day as there are many outdoor restaurants and cafés. On weekends you will see many families out on the outdoor tables having the traditional vermouth with some tapas appetizers before lunchtime. Also, the Arc de Triomf and Parc de la Ciutadella are two key places where many city activities happen to like free yoga classes, concerts, the annual gardening party where they give carnation plants to the children, awareness events, the beer festival etc. The list goes on. This area is also known because there are many comic book stores here like Norma comics.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|The Golden Serviced Ap||N/A||€300||€300||€300||€300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Barcelona Airport 10.4miles
- Passeig de Gràcia 0.8 miles
- Urquinaona 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Direct dial telephone
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The apartment is very comfortable with three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a double bed and ensuite bathroom. It also has access to the balcony overlooking the street. The living room area is right by the master bedroom and also has access to its own bigger balcony where we have made a small chill out section with a table and a couple of chairs. The perfect little corner to have a cup of wine and watch the clouds go by. The living room/dining room area is bright and sunny! The kitchen is fully equipped for anything you would like to whip up while you are here. The other guest bedrooms are very quiet. The two guests bedrooms have two single beds. These two guest bedrooms share the second bathroom
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.