2Bed Stunning Basing Apartment
Basingstoke has a rich history and offers the perfect blend of a vibrant town and a scenic countryside. The town offers great shopping experience with plenty to explore , surrounded by characterful rural villages like Whitechurch, Overton and Oakley each with their own story to tell .
You will find the backdrop to Downton Abbey at the Highclere castle, the home of Bombay Sapphire, the world famous River test chalk stream, Watership Down made famous in Richard Adam's book of the same name , Not forgetting the birthplace of the famous Writer Jane Austen
Basingstoke and Dean can be found with convenient transport link in the North of Hampshire n the South East of England
Whether you are relocating or looking to do business in the area we look forward to hosting you.
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
A stylish two bedroom/one bathroom apartment,centrally-located, close to all amenities, Basingstoke main train station and other transport services are 5 -10mins walk. All utilities are switched on and provide a warm and
welcoming environment to settle in.
Bathroom and kitchen linen is provided. Kitchen is fully equipped to enable preparation of a sumptuous meal. The accommodation is thoroughly cleaned and compliant with stringent cleaning regime in line with covid-19 protocol
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.