Basingstoke is an ideal destination for those that want to be bear to Southampton but without the noise.
Relax and unwind in a relatively quiet destination that has all the makings of a spectacular stay. With attractions nearby that bring the county of Hampshire to life and make it the popular location that its is, you and fellow travellers will never feel bored, only entertained.
Westlands House is located in a quiet area, roughly a 10 minute walk into the town centre.
- Southampton 25 miles
- Heathrow 30.8 miles
- Basingstoke Station miles
- Waterloo miles
- Basingstoke Bus Station miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
This fantastic serviced apartment in Basingstoke benefits from top quality design and specifications.
It has a light and spacious feel with an open plan living and kitchen area and is fully furnished to give that home away from home feel. The open plan nature of the accommodation combined with the light décor and sloping ceilings provide a great example of contemporary town living. The living room has a sociable feel about it and has a very well equipped kitchen at one end, with a full range of integrated appliances including an oven, hob, hood, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave as well as plenty of cupboard space.
Book accommodation that makes you feel right at home.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.