The Conduit 4 is purposely located for easy access to transportation routes making it suitable for workers, contractors, families, friends, and other visitors to our lovely town of Bedford. The Conduit 4 is on a quiet street, very close to the middle of Bedford where there are a variety of restaurants, cafes, and supermarkets.
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Wireless public internet
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Games console: In apartment
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Stunning 1BR home in a lovely Victorian house in a quiet neighbourhood. From the open-concept kitchen and living space, there is room for a family of 4 or a group to enjoy. Situated in a family-friendly neighbourhood near eateries and supermarkets.
Homely Spaces Ts & Cs will need to be agreed to before checking in and your identity will need to be verified before your reservation is confirmed. You would also have to pay a security deposit, as in the listing descriptions.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.