The Platform Bedford by Stay Shoal
The property is situated in a peaceful and charming neighbourhood and is in walking distance to bus stops, shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Wooden flooring
- Tenancy agreement required
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee and tea provided
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The Platform by Stay Shoal is a spacious, self-contained apartment in the heart of Bedford.
One Car Parking Space
Relaxing Living Areas
Fully Equipped Kitchen
TV with Netflix
Tea and Coffee Refreshment Dock
Spacious Bathroom with Complimentary Toiletries
Onsite Communal Gym
Onsite Communal TV Room
Shared Terrace Area
Onsite Communal Work Station
Onsite Communal Yoga Room
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.