Dongsishitiao Station Rd Apartments, Dongcheng
Beijing is waiting for you to enjoy its treasures.
The apartments are located in Beijing’s Dong Cheng Area, a 10-minute walk from Dongzhimen Subway Station, which provides easy access to main attractions. They are also a 5-minute drive from Guijie Food Street and Sanlitun Bar Area and a 15-minute drive from Beijing Railway Station.
For international travellers, Capital International Airport is a 30-minute car journey away.
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 9.2miles
- Beijing Capital International Airport 12.3 miles
- Dongsishitiao Station 0.1 miles
- Dongzhimen Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Walk on Balcony
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Private garden
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite cafe
- Room service
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Onsite restaurant
- Spa treatments available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Games console: In apartment
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Stay at Dongsishitiao Station Rd Apartments to have everything you'll ever need for your short or long-term stay in Beijing
The apartments are simply furnished with kitchen facilities and a living area, a washing machine with dryer, cable TV, fridge, work desk, ironing facilities and free bottled water are also available. Guests can then relax at the sauna facilities or enjoy massage services. Yuan Jia also provides karaoke rooms and a children’s playground.
Book with us now to enjoy Beijing.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.