Guomao Station Residences, Chaoyang
Beijing, China's capital city, has hordes of history and loads of culture for you to enjoy.
The apartments are within around 4 km from Wangfujing shopping street and Panjiayuan Antique Market. Guomao Subway Station is approximately 700 m away, while The Palace Museum is around 19 minutes' drive away - ensuring that convenience, comfort and adventure go hand in hand.
Beijing Capital International Airport is around 40 minutes' car journey away.
- Beijing Capital International Airport 13.2miles
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 9.1 miles
- Jintaixizhao Subway Station 0.3 miles
- Guomao Subway Station 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: On street Parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Private lounge
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
Explore and indulge in China's illustrious capital, when you book your stay in these bespoke serviced apartments in Beijing.
Modern interiors are featured in each room, fitted with high ceilings and wooden furnishings, offering city or garden views. Other amenities include ample workspace, an automatic washlet, a 24-hour gym, an indoor swimming pool, a multi-purpose court and a recreation room, plus an outdoor jogging track. Guests also get to choose from a pillow menu to aid in a good night’s rest.
The property is also suitable for large scale conferences and banquets with 6,000 square metres of event space.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.