Xiagongfu Apartments, Dongcheng
Those looking for an adventure like no other should choose Beijing, the capital of the People's Republic of China.
Tian’anmen Square and the Forbidden City are both located just 20 minutes away from the apartments - more than ideal for the cultural traveller. Beijing Railway Station is 10 minutes' drive from the property, while Beijing South Railway Station is 25 minutes' drive away. Also, Beijing Capital International Airport is a 45 minute drive, enabling easy access for international travellers.
Overall, this is a great area of the capital city to stay in for anyone that wants to experience something special.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||CNY1300||CNY1300||CNY1300||ROR||ROR|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||CNY1416||CNY1416||CNY1416||ROR||ROR|
|1 Bedroom Executive||CNY1776||CNY1776||CNY1776||ROR||ROR|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||CNY2976||CNY2976||CNY2976||ROR||ROR|
|2 Bedroom Executive||CNY3216||CNY3216||CNY3216||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 8.3miles
- Beijing Capital International Airport 14.9 miles
- Beijing Railway Station 2.3 miles
- Wangfujing Station 0.1 miles
- Tiananmen East Station 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Looking for a serviced accommodation in Beijing? These classy options could complete your adventure to the capital of China.
Each apartment comes with a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, a washing machine with a dryer and a kitchen with all necessary facilities. The large bed with feather pillows, dedicated living areas and marble bathrooms create an elegant atmosphere. Guests can also unwind and keep fit in the contemporary fitness centre, organise day trips at the tour desk, or rent a car to explore the surrounding areas.
The on-site meeting room allows the guests to catch up with their last-minute work or finalise business agendas.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.