Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland, is the pinnacle of culture and history for those travelling to this part of the UK.
The apartments are conveniently located less than a 10 minute walk from Belfast City Hall, Victoria Square shopping centre, local pubs, coffee shops and restaurants of central Belfast. This makes them more than ideal for those wanting to see the highlights and to take full advantage of the Docklands, the business district of global blue chip companies.
You will have direct access to the M2/M3, more than handy for any traveller.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Belfast City George Best 3.1miles
- Belfast International 14.2 miles
- Yorkgate 0.3 miles
- Titanic Quarter 1.2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
Looking for serviced accommodation in Belfast? These serviced apartments are right up your alley.
The apartments are tastefully furnished and decorated with panoramic views of the Belfast docklands famous for building the Titanic and Paint Hall film studios. The facility offers a relaxing living area with plasma TV, DVD Player, dining area, private bathroom, plus a fully equipped kitchen with top of the range appliances. Also, you can enjoy watching the boats go by on the marina by taking full advantage of the private balcony.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.