Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland, is the pinnacle of culture and history for those travelling to this part of the UK.
Margarita Plaza is conveniently located less than a 2 minute walk from Belfast City Hall, Victoria Square shopping centre, local pubs, coffee shops and restaurants of central Belfast. The city business district of Adelaide Street beside Edelaide Exchange (Liberty IT) isn't too far away either making it a good choice for business travellers.
Margarita Plaza is less than 1 mile away from the main motorways of the M1, M2 and M3, and only a 5 minute walk from the Europa train/bus station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Belfast City George Best 3.4miles
- Belfast International 14.5 miles
- Great Victoria Street 0.4 miles
- Botanic Train 0.5 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
Stylish and elegant, this serviced apartment in Belfast is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
This generously sized one bedroom contemporary apartment features a relaxing living area with plasma TV, DVD player, dining area, private bathroom, free WiFi and a full kitchen with appliances including a microwave and washing machine/dryer. The apartment lobby has stunning mosaic flooring, seating and lifts are available for greater ease. Plus, there is also a private balcony to take in the evening sun with a glass of your favourite drink.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.