Serviced Apartments In Bannerghatta Road
Top Furnished Apartments in Bannerghatta Road
Bannerghatta, located in the heart of Bangalore, has the renowned Bannerghatta National Park and the main road stretches around 49 kilometers starting from Adugodi Christian Cemetery to Anekal. With the proximity of IT parks and various upcoming projects, our serviced apartments in Bannerghatta Road have been in high demand. The significant locations adjacent to the roadway are Bannerghatta, Anekal, and Jigani. The area provides excellent transportation, shopping options, business stores, pharmacy, and other essentials.
Top Serviced Apartments in Bannerghatta
- Venkatadri Layout Apartments
- Bannerghatta Road 1 Apartment
- Bannerghatta Road 2 Apartment
- Bannerghatta Road 3 Apartment
Our striking features or services provided to our esteemed guests are collectively considered a travel luxury indeed. We give facilities of air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi, luxurious bathrooms, and more at our serviced apartments in Bannerghatta Road. Our fully equipped kitchen at apartments in Bannerghatta Road, with high-end stainless-steel appliances, would be considered another star amenity in our apartment.
Where to Stay in Bannerghatta?
It does not matter where you stay in Bannerghatta; you'll be close to an abundance of great restaurants, shopping malls, leading connectivity, business centers, schools, and every basic essential service. The top educational facilities like Vibgyor High, the Radcliff School, Chrysalis High, and many others are located 10 km from the region. Moreover, health institutes such as the Jayadeva Institute Of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Apollo, and many such top-notch institutes are close to this area.
Contact the reservations team at TheSqua.re to book your serviced apartment in Bannerghatta Road, or take a look at our Bangalore serviced apartments.
Facts About Bannerghatta
Bannerghatta is one of the most prominent areas in the south of Bangalore. With so many attractive features, it makes the place one of the best areas to have the best taste in South India. Here are some of the exciting facts about Bannerghatta that will amaze you about the place and make you want to rush the process of getting your ideal serviced apartments in Bannerghatta even quicker:
- The Bannerghatta National Park, located near the area, is one of the major tourist attractions of the place. The prominent feature of this park is the lion and tiger safari.
- The Bannerghatta Biological Park is an extension of the Bannerghatta National Park and is another major attraction of the area.
- The Bannerghatta National Park was originally a tiny zoo created in 1972 and turned into a national park in 2006.
- At present, there are over 2300 animals in the park, along with an exquisite range of flora.
- The government has recently announced the sanction for constructing the Phase II Metro line that will link Nagavara to Gottigere.
- In the Bannerghatta National Park, you can have a glimpse of almost everything from panthers to avifauna.
Weather In Bannerghatta
Bannerghatta experiences a tropical climate, where the summers are much Rainier than the winters. The exact temperature around the year can be given as 23.1° C or 73.6° F. July brings in maximum rainy days, whereas August is the most humid in the region. January has the least number of rainy days, and March is the least humid. The best time in the year to visit Bannerghatta is not specific, however, the least humid or rainy months are more likely than others. No matter what part of the year, our apartments in Bannerghatta road will keep you sorted for all seasons alike.