Serviced Apartments in Electronic City
Top Furnished Apartments in Electronic City
Electronic City is a major IT zone in the city of Bengaluru within Anekal Taluk. It is one of the biggest IT hubs and electronic parks in the city and it covers a whopping 800 acres. Electronic City was founded by the Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation or KEONICS. It has four zones or phases, namely Phase I, Phase III, Phase II and Phase IV. There are close to 200 IT and ITeS entities nestled in Electronic City. This covers the main campuses of leading IT companies such as HCL, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Biocon and Tech Mahindra.
All of our Electronic City serviced apartments come with the best amenities and facilities for guests. From free Wi-Fi and comfortable beds to fully-equipped kitchens, you will find everything at your fingertips.
Top Serviced Apartments in Electronic City for Travellers
Reach out to TheSqua.re reservations team for booking your serviced apartments in Electronic City. You can browse through several accommodation choices.
Corporate Accommodation in Electronic City
Our serviced apartments in Bangalore are ideal for corporates and business travelers. You will appreciate the sheer privacy on offer along with abundant comfort and convenience alike. Our apartments come with comfortable beds, bathroom amenities and vital appliances.
Expect to enjoy connectivity, entertainment and recreational facilities galore. We also offer the best safety and security features for our guests. Our Electronic City serviced apartments are well connected to leading offices and IT majors in Electronic City along with public transportation facilities.
Holiday Accommodation in Electronic City
Holidayers and leisure travelers will find our serviced apartments in Electronic City to be ideal options. They offer all the space, privacy and comfort that you require. There is room for everyone in the family along with the best appliances and facilities.
Enjoy cooking your own meals in well-equipped kitchens while enjoying the best entertainment and recreational features. Free Wi-Fi keeps you connected without any hassles. Security and safety features also help in ensuring greater peace of mind. Our holiday apartments in Banglore are well connected to the best tourist attractions in Electronic City. You will find readily available public transportation facilities in the vicinity.
Where to Stay in Electronic City
Electronic City itself is the best place to stay across its multiple phases. It comes with several restaurants, cafes, entertainment options and a lot more. You can also consider nearby residential destinations such as Sarjapur Road, Chandrapura, Bommanahalli and many other areas.
per night onwards
3 Nights Min stay
per night onwards
7 Nights Min stay
Facts about Electronic City
Here are some interesting facts about Electronic City that you should know more about.
- R.K. Baliga, the first Managing Director and Chairman of KEONICS, conceptualized Electronic City.
- He envisioned the city as the country’s biggest Silicon Valley which led to the birth of the concept.
- Electronic City came upon 332 acres courtesy of KEONICS in the Doddathogur and Konappana Agrahara villages.
- It transformed into a global outsourcing capital post the liberalization wave of the Indian economy in the 1990s.
- The operations and maintenance of Electronic City were given to ELCIA (Electronic City Industries Association) in the year 1997.
- In 2013, Phases I, III and II came under the E-City Industrial Township Area.
- Electronic City is home to numerous leading institutions such as IIT Bangalore, Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship and Symbiosis Institute of Business Management among others.
- Electronic City is the first smart city in Bangalore while housing the best IT and ITeS companies in the country. It is also home to residential projects, educational institutions, healthcare centers, malls and biotech entities along with entertainment zones.
Cost of Living in Electronic City
Electronic City is not that costly provided you manage things more effectively. The monthly rental costs may hover between Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 65,000 in the locality for 2 and 3 BHK units.
The monthly electricity costs range between Rs. 600 and Rs. 4,000 while monthly school costs may vary between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 32,000. A family can expect monthly costs to hover between Rs. 30,000-1,00,000 on average.
Tips for Visiting Electronic City
Here are some tips for travelers venturing to Electronic City.
- Bangalore has heavy traffic, especially in peak hours. Plan accordingly.
- Bangalore citizens love feasting on breakfast at Darshini. These eateries churn out authentic cuisine from South India. Trying them is part of the experience.
- The weather remains pleasant in the city although it is quite unpredictable. You can expect changes from sunny weather to sudden showers in a quick time. Have a raincoat stashed away. A light summer jacket also works since the weather may get cooler post rainfall or after sunset.
- The craft beer circuit is flourishing in Bangalore. Make sure you try some of the best breweries in town.
- You will find coffee shops and cafes on almost every street or neighbourhood corner. The city is known for its well-established coffee culture.
Things to Do in Electronic City
There are several things to do in Electronic City. Here’s taking a look at some of them.
What are some popular things to do in Electronic City?
Some of the popular activities in Electronic City include checking out Footymonks for a spot of excellent football along with visiting the Indian Combat Sports Academy. You can also check out the enthralling Play Factory along with PuppyOye Dog Boarding and Dog Park which is a fun experience for the whole family, especially children.
What are some free things to do near Electronic City?
There are several free things to do near the Electronic City neighbourhood. You can visit the ISKCON Temple in Bangalore along with the green oasis which is Cubbon Park. You should also check out the Lalbagh Botanical Garden along with exploring the swanky UB City thereafter. Check out the Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum along with Commercial Street and the Bannerghatta National Park.
What are the most family-friendly things to do near Electronic City?
Families will love visiting the Jawahar Lal Nehru Planetarium along with the Heritage Center & Aerospace Museum. You will love taking your family to the PuppyOye Dog Boarding and Dog Park for a lovely experience. Play Factory is another destination worth checking out along with Phoenix Marketcity.
Places to Visit in Electronic City
There are several places to visit near our furnished apartments in Electronic City. Some of them include the following:
- Bangalore Palace – You will love starting your Bangalore sojourn by exploring one of the world’s most awe-inspiring landmarks. The Bangalore Palace was reportedly inspired by England’s imposing Windsor Castle at the time of its construction. You will love gazing upon the pristine green lawns and the architectural magnificence along with other intricate details. This is one of the must-visit landmarks in the Garden City that you should not miss on your trip.
- KR Market – Bangalore is filled with numerous destinations which have multiple purposes in store. They are lovely for exploring and taking charming walks while also helping you cover some basic necessities and shopping at the same time. KR Market is one such destination. The full name stands for the Krishna Rajendra Market and you will love the bustling vibe here. Get a feel into the pulse of the city while you stock up on everything from flowers and spices to fruits, produce and other necessary supplies alongside. You can take a tour of this historic and famous market for an amazing experience.
- National Gallery of Modern Art – The National Gallery of Modern Art is one place where you can expect to have a swell time. You will be amazed to learn that Indian art originated way back in 2500 BC. The National Gallery of Modern Art is just the third gallery to have been installed in the country back in 2009. The gallery has some of the finest artworks and historical pieces that you will love checking out. The themes cover everything from history and daily life to humanity and natural wonders. There are modern artists finding pride of place in this art gallery as well. You will find a lovely evolution of Indian art over several centuries as well. The gallery stays closed on Mondays and you should plan likewise.
- Nandi Temple – The Nandi Temple is another attraction that is worth visiting during your trip to Bangalore. You will love a glimpse into traditional Indian religious cultures while visiting this famous Hindu temple. The Nandi Temple is an ode to tradition, history and architectural splendour. This is a peaceful and soothing place to visit and you will find it amazing to say the least. The whole temple was once carved out of single granite rock. This in itself is an awe-inspiring fact for travelers! This is particularly special if you take into account the intricate detailing, craftsmanship, width and length which are hallmarks of the Nandi Temple. You will learn more about history and culture when you visit the Nandi Temple or Bull Temple as it is also known.
Places to Eat in Electronic City
There are numerous acclaimed restaurants and eateries dotting Electronic City. Find a heady mix of contemporary and traditional flavors along with a decent sprinkling of globally popular cuisines alongside. Some of the top restaurants in the area include the following:
- [email protected] - All Day Dining Restaurant
- 46 Ounces
- Coastal Hungama Seafood Kitche & Bar
- East Restaurant - Pan-Asian Rooftop
- The Big Barbeque
- The Rasoiya Street
- Barbeque Nation
- Seasons Restaurant Electronic City
- What the Ale?! - Electronics City
- Village Restaurant
- Alloro - Fine Dining Italian Restaurant
- Kapoor's Cafe Electronic City
- Hyderabadi Spice
- Olive Grove
- Republic Of Noodles
Street Food in Electronic City
There are numerous street food options available in Electronic City. Some of the best options include the following:
- Parathe Wali Gal
- Rame Eat Street FoodCafé
- KHAAN PAAN
- Chat Ka Chaska
- MumYum Kulcha's
- New Taaza Thindi
- Goli Vada Pav
- Delhi Base Sri Food Court (Ecity 1)
- Delhi Style Fast Food & Snacks
- Sai Upahar
Shopping in Electronic City
Electronic City has several shopping options available for visitors. Some of the top destinations available include the following:
- Dell Exclusive Store - Electronic City
- Mahindra Millennium Mall
- MMR Shopping Complex
- Ittina Neela Shopping Complex
- M5-Ecity Mall
- Gem Arcade
- Firstcry.com Store Bangalore Electronic City Phase-1
- Tata Star Bazaar,Ananth Nagar
- Global Fashons
Transportation in Electronic City
Electronic City has excellent infrastructure and connectivity options available. Electronic City lies along Hosur Road which is a key highway in the city with multiple BMTC buses plying here. The mixed corridor with four lanes or elevated highway offers good connectivity to Electronic City from Silk Board Junction.
The expressway covers 9.985 kilometres and it helps access the area from Silk Board within only 15 minutes. NICE Road links the area to several zones such as Mysore Road, Bannerghatta Road, Tumkur Road and Kanakapura Road.
The Namma Metro Yellow Line connects Electronic City to several areas through the R V Road to Bommasandra network. The line is expected to be completed soon. The Heelalige railway station lies around 4 kilometres away from Electronic City Phase 2 and is a part of the suburban railway network. Electronic City is well connected to the Kempegowda International Airport.
Weather in Electronic City
Bangalore has good weather round the year although tourists prefer coming down in the winter months from September to March. Temperatures usually range between 28 and 32 degrees Celsius. In summers, the temperatures rise to 38 degrees Celsius on average.
The months between May to October have higher chances of rainfall. Bangalore witnesses dry weather throughout January, March, February and also in December. April is the hottest month on average.