Markgrafenstrasse Serviced Apartment, Friedrichsha...
Berlin is the heart and soul of Germany, having already been an epicentre for most of the defining events in Europe over the past century. There’s so much history and culture on display.
From this central Berlin location, navigating the city couldn’t be simpler. Many of Berlin’s ‘must-see’s’ are within easy walking distance and there are train stations in every direction. The apartments are just around the corner from Checkpoint Charlie, the most famous crossing point between East and West Berlin during the Cold War. Today the landmark symbolises progress and unity. Head west for the Topographie des Terrors, a former Gestapo headquarters, and south for the Jewish Museum. A remarkable site comprised of three unique structures and two gardens. Head east to indulge in the 4 or 6 course signature menu at the eponymous Tim Raue restaurant.
U Kochstr./Checkpoint Charlie are the nearest underground stations that will get you to the attractions in no time at all.
- Tegel Airport 5.6miles
- Kochstraße 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
These elegant serviced apartments are supremely located for guests hoping to get the most out of their visit to Berlin. Deep in the heart of the action, you won’t be disappointed.
The attractive and contemporary suites are uniquely set around a peaceful courtyard, giving you the rest you need inside. Each apartment has its own private balcony or terrace providing yet more space to make yourself at home. You are invited to make use of the sauna and fitness suite throughout your stay, the 24-hour concierge service and complimentary housekeeping. Wi-Fi is available for a nominal fee, as is the comprehensive breakfast buffet served in the on-site dining room. Finally, a flat screen TV is included for added entertainment.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.