Rosa Luxemburg Strasse Serviced Apartment, Mitte
This opulent complex in central Berlin-Mitte has everything you might need to kick-start your introduction into what’s hot in this town. Trendy on-site restaurant and bar ‘Prince’ is open from breakfast through dinner and beyond, offering a southeast Asian crossover menu and sparkling gin cocktails. ‘Anine Bing’ has an outlet on-site presenting delicate lingerie, casual day wear and smart accessories and ‘TYPE HYPE’ offer customised home ware from sustainable sources. Münzstrasse, adjacent to the hotel hosts chic fashion outlets including ‘COS’ and ‘Made in Berlin’.
The enviable location allows guests to explore much of Berlin on foot. However, nearby Alexanderplatz is a transport hub served by many buses the S and U-Bahn trains. The robust public transport system makes Berlin very simple to navigate.
- Berlin-Tegel Airport 7miles
- Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof 0.2 miles
- U Weinmeisterstraße 0.21 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Tenancy agreement required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Shopping service
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Bin bags
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
This palatial apartmenthaus in Berlin-Mitte is the epitome of the transformative Berlin scene. A vast elegant building with an intriguing past which is today one of Berlin’s coolest residences.
This original officers’ residence has lived past lives as a military hospital and a surveillance station for the Russian secret service. For the past decade the building has embraced its most recent persona as the boarding house of choice for creative professionals and in-the-know Berliners.
The apartments are uber-chic contemporary sanctuaries with luxurious fittings and furnishings. All suites come with a walk-in monsoon shower, fully-equipped kitchenette and house slippers. Some rooms have a private balcony.
For an unforgettably luxurious stay ask us about the Penthouse with an open fire, private customisable sauna, roof terrace and fitness suite.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.