Three Acres Lane - Solihull
Solihull is a large market town that is the administrative centre and seat of the Metropolitan Borough of Solihull in the south of the West Midlands County, England. The town had a population of 123,187 at the 2011 Census.Historically in Warwickshire, Solihull is situated on the River Blythe in the Forest of Arden area. It is the largest town in the Metropolitan Borough of Solihull which has a population of 214,909.
Solihull is the most affluent town in the West Midlands region of England, and one of the most affluent areas in the UK outside London. The original town is largely urban, while the rest of the modern borough is largely rural with the exception of a few other urban market towns and villages, with three quarters of the borough designated green belt. The town has roots dating back to the 1st century BC, and was further formally established during the Anglo Saxon and Norman eras of British history. Today the town is famed as, amongst other things, the home of the Land Rover car marque, and the British equestrian eventing team.
- Birmingham City 40 mins miles
- Basingstoke Train Station 5 minute walk miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Private garden
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
3 BR new build home with FREE parking SOLIHUL BHX NEC HS2 CONTRACTORS FAMILIES in Solihull provides accommodation with free WiFi, 2.5 miles from Solihull College & University Centre Blossomfield Campus, 3.1 miles from Solihull Library & Information Service and 3.1 miles from Solihull Central Library. Situated 5 miles from National Motorcycle Museum, the property features a garden and free private parking.
Three Acres Lane Serviced Apartment features 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen.
Solihull Magistrates Court is 3.1 miles from the apartment, while Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 6.2 miles from 3 BR new build home with FREE.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.