- Bishop's Stortford miles
- Central heating
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Sofa bed
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Have a comfortable stay in bright, spacious apartment near Bishop's Stortford station and Stansted Airport.
- Entire Penthouse Apartment located on third floor
- Three large bedrooms
- Two full bathrooms
- One fully equipped kitchen
- One living room with Netflix, NOW TV, and sofa bed
- Free WiFi internet in the entire apartment
Relax and have a good sleep with BookedUK.
- Room 1: King Bed with Zip and Link Bed (can be split into two single beds) and has an ensuite.
- Room 2: King Bed with Zip and Link Bed (can be split into two single beds)
- Room 3: Single bed
- High-quality bed linens are all provided
Take a nice bath in a fresh bathroom.
- Bathroom 1: One full bathroom consists of 1 bathtub with shower, toilet, sink, and mirror.
- Bathroom 2: One full bathroom consists of a shower, toilet, sink, and mirror.
- Bath Towels and toiletries are provided
Be your own chef and master the art of cooking with our fully-equipped kitchen.
- Dining table with four chairs
- Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, oven, stove
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.