Everything you need is on your doorstep, at the same time you will feel like you're away from everything so you can rest assured you can relax.
Getting around is easy, you will be ideally placed for bus routes, the train station and main roads in case you wanted to take a drive to Cambridge, Harlow or London.
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Car parking: External car parking
- Private garden
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Salt and pepper
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee and tea provided
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Enjoy and have a relaxing and comfortable stay in this incredibly spacious 3-bedroom house in the heart of Bishop's Stortford.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.