London has several charming outdoor restaurants. You will love them on relaxing evenings. Afternoons are also great along with lazy brunches. Here is your guide to the best outdoor restaurants London:
- The Farrier – This is the first pub at Camden Market. It offers a wonderful ambience for visitors. The Grade-II architectural marvel offers several features. These include cast-iron touches, brickwork and candles. The focus is now on seasonal produce. Organic wines from across the world are available for diners too. The nerve center is the courtyard with its fire pits. The menu has some star draws. They include baby vegetables in dill and honey broth. This comes with burnt-lemon cream and edible flowers. The main lamb course is another delight. There are peas, wild garlic and meadowsweet accompanying it. Pudding means chocolate mousse with lemon sorbet. There is also toffee cake with popcorn crumbs.
- The Garden Room at the Lanesborough – It is part of the Lanesborough hotel. You will love the spectacular décor here. The terrace bar has lavish leather chairs and wooden tables. You will also love snuggling up by the fireplace. The wine list is extensive at this joint. You can enjoy the lobster tacos with Atlantic cod goujons. Baba Ghanoush is another big draw. The Earl Stonham Farms Wagyu burger is also worth trying. It comes with French fries as well. You can also feast on the chicken wrap with truffle fries.
- Smoking Goat – Smoking Goat draws inspiration from street food in Bangkok. It is a Thai-styled joint in London. It offers an outdoor terrace that is charming. You will love the bigger plates like barbecue chicken or pork-collar chops. Local draught beers and Asian cocktails complete the picture.
- Parrillan – Feast on tapas with delightful wines at this joint. It offers a lovely terrace at King’s Cross. Find the charcoal Parilla for cooking prawns. You can also choose tuna or Iberico pork. The stews are also a treat for diners.
- Bentley’s Oyster Bar – Bentley’s Oyster Bar is a landmark in Mayfair. Celeb-Chef Richard Corrigan helms this restaurant. It is one of the oldest oyster bars in the city. It offers rock, dressed and fresh oysters. You will also love the grilled fish here. The views are spectacular to say the least. The soda bread is also un-missable here.
- Fallow – Fallow in Mayfair has its heated outdoor terrace with a soothing vibe. You will love the evolving menu with new dishes. There is mushroom parfait with black truffle and shiitake. You can also feast on charred corn ribs here. The whole lemon sole with bacon-butter sauce is also a treat.
- Borough Market – Borough Market offers supper choices aplenty. It gets alfresco seating options. You can feast on ragu bowls and cacio e pepe here. You will love the brand-new menu here along with the outdoor tables. Under the canopy, it offers fresh air minus rain.
- Rochelle Canteen – Rochelle Canteen comes with a warm gazebo on the grounds. It offers comfort dishes aplenty for diners. You will love the seasonal options here. They include roast pork belly and beef-shin pie. There is also braised red cabbage and Pavlova with pears.
- Petersham Nurseries Café – Petersham Nurseries Café offers a nice outdoor zone for visitors. The glasshouse restaurant is breathtaking with flowers accentuating it. There is a heated pergola on offer too. Seasonal fare here includes risotto with Gorgonzola. Other attractions include pork with plums and spied carrots.
- La Goccia Petersham Nurseries, Covent Garden – It is a pretty courtyard along the West End. You will love the outdoor furniture along with the installations. There is charming food on offer with Italian cichetti and more. The food is an aesthetic treat on the plate and delicious too. Feasting here with your pals is an incredible experience.
- Allegra – It lies within the Stratford Hotel on the seventh floor. This restaurant by Patrick Powell is a big draw. It offers appealing interiors with tasty dishes. They include pistachio choux with liver parfait. There is also kumquat and celeriac veloute. You can also try the monkfish with shellfish sauce. There is also Cornish plaice with champagne sauce.
- Seabird – Seabird offers delicious feasts galore. It has a rooftop setting that is incredible. Sit on the 14th floor with wonderful London views. Awnings also cover diners on wetter afternoons/evenings. You will love the seafood here along with oysters. There are Portuguese and Spanish dishes galore. Early evening is the best time to sit here with delicious food. The afternoon sea is another treat. It includes scallops, razor clams and fresh langoustines. Other additions include prawns, crabs and whelks.
- Brat at Climpson’s Arch – Falling in love with this baroque delight is natural. You will love the Shoreditch joint for its tempting cuisine. It offers heaters and charcoal-cooked fish dishes. You can also visit in small or large groups. The grilled and puffed bread is a top pick with anchovies. You will also love the whole turbot with smoked potatoes. You can also feast on pudding at this restaurant.
- The River Café, Hammersmith – The terrace tables are beautiful at this joint. You will love the authentic dishes on offer. Try the sea bass carpaccio here. The bagna cauda with anchovy and garlic is a delight. There are appealing zucchini flower risottos too. You can enjoy them with Raval Bardolino red. The sunset is the best time to grab a spot here.
- Stanley’s Chelsea – Find this joint near King’s Road. There is a charming little garden hidden from the crowd. It draws inspiration from English country gardens. It has blossoms and plants encircling the orangery and courtyard restaurant. The setting is picture-perfect. Head Chef Olivia Burt is a 2019 Masterchef finalist. She offers small plates like Cornish crab and potted shrimp. Others include sourdough crumpets. You will also love the burrata with heritage tomatoes and rose petals. Mains include roasted halibut with summer courgettes. It also comes with lemon verbena. Another big draw is the roast beef with caramelized shallots.
If you are in London, make sure that you try these restaurants. Outdoor dining will come alive with spectacular menus for company. These joints are all about appreciating the finer things in life.
These are some of the top London outdoor activities that you should not miss! Serviced Apartments in London are the best option to stay in London for short term and long term stay both.