Bordeaux Serviced Apartment
The apartment is located north of the historic center of Bordeaux on the banks of the river.
You will appreciate the dynamic of the district, renowned for its typical old architecture, its flea markets as well as the Place de Chartrons animated by numerous restaurants. Just 500 meters away, you can easily explore the Cité du Vin at your leisure.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€150||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bordeaux Airport 12miles
- Gare de Cenon 2.6 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Shopping service
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Lighting
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Plus, each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower and extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
A fully organic breakfast is served every morning with fresh juices, seasonal fruits, breads, pastries, muesli and cereals, cheese and ham. Food allergies and intolerances can also be accommodated. The property works with eco-friendly suppliers.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.