Facts About North End
North End is home to lots of history, culture, cuisines that defines Boston and its eclectic variety best, and a lot more.
A bunch of facts that will help you decode the ever-increasing demand for our furnished apartments in North End are:
- North End boasts of being the oldest residential neighbourhood in Boston.
- Paul Revere is one of the famous revolutionary heroes associated with the region.
- A lot of Italian influence here is because it was called ‘Little Italy’ in the 1890s.
- From art to historical architecture, North End has something from all periods of dense American history.
- Talking of historic places, North End alone has 12 registered ones to date.
Weather in North End
Head to Boston between late June and September to make the most of its sunny days by the Boston Harbor. If you are more of a cold lover, December to March witnesses the cold breezes of Boston. Nothing very drastic occurs seasonally over the year except mild seasonal cloud variation post-November. The only heads-up you need is that it rains all over the year here so do not forget to pack your raincoats. To keep a tab, October sees the maximum rainfall.