Kent Street II Apartments
Walk Score of 90 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car. A transit score of 81 makes this an area for excellent transit.
This apartment is in the Coolidge Corner and Brookline Village neighbourhood in Brookline. Nearby parks include Brookline Village Commercial District, Griggs Park and White Place Historic District.
169 Kent St has a Walk Score of 90 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
Steps to Longwood Medical Area (Children, Brigham, BI hospital) Boston attractions, Fenway, public transportation, shops and restaurants. Sunny, second floor, comfortable and cosy. The front bedroom offers a queen bed, the rear bedroom offers two twin beds, a comfortable living room with a sectional sofa, grey chaise that turns into a single bed, and a flat-screen TV. The place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids). ***Parking behind the building is available for rent. Sunny two bedroom, offers a sectional sofa and flat-screen TV in the living room, fully applianced eat-in kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge, dishwasher. The front bedroom offers a queen bed, the second bedroom offers 2 twin beds. Sleeps 4 in beds, 1 person can sleep on living room chaise that turns into a single bed. there is an air mattress as well. Second-floor unit, parking behind the building for rent.
Enquire now to book these furnished apartments in Boston.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.