Kent Street II
Walk Score of 90 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car. Transit score of 81 makes this an area for excellent transit
This apartment is in the Coolidge Corner and Brookline Village neighborhood in Brookline. Nearby parks include Brookline Village Commercial District, Griggs Park and White Place Historic District.
169 Kent St has a Walk Score of 90 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Steps to Longwood Med||$160||$160||$160||$160||$160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Steps to Longwood Medical Area (Childrens, Brigham, BI hospital) Boston attractions, Fenway, public transportation, shops and restaurants. Sunny, second floor, comfortable and cozy. Front bedroom offers a queen bed, rear bedroom offers two twin beds, comfortable living room with sectional sofa, gray chaise that turns into a single bed, and flat screen TV. Place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). ***Parking behind the building available for rent.Sunny two bedroom , offers sectional sofa and flat screen TV in living room, fully applianced eat in kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge, dishwasher. Front bedroom offers a queen bed, second bedroom offers 2 twin beds. Sleeps 4 in beds, 1 person can sleep on living room room chaise that turns into a single bed. there is a air mattress as well. Second floor unit, parking behind the building for rent
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.