Ascot Yobel Apartment Bracknell
Ascot Yobel Serviced Apartments are surrounded by Bracknell's shopping malls, cinemas and restaurants; TGI Fridays, Wagamama, Nando's etc
Located 1.5 km from East Berkshire Magistrates' Court Bracknell, 2.6 km from Waitrose Head Office and 2.9 km from Hewlett Packard, the apartments provide sublime accommodation in Bracknell. They are situated 700 m from Bracknell Forest Council and feature free Wi-Fi plus a 24-hour front desk.
The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 38 km from the apartments.
- London Heathrow Airport 26miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
These stylish 1-bedroom apartments are in Bracknell's iconic Royal Winchester House forming part of Bracknell's new town centre.
Thoughtfully designed apartment with a 26 ft bedroom, integrated kitchen and underfloor heating in the living areas. Finished and installed with state-of-the-art modern amenities and appliances. These apartments feature 1 bedroom, a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom.
For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.