Royal Winchester House
The Royal Winchester House is a landmark building with high specifications at the heart of Bracknell’s brilliantly regenerated town centre.
Bracknell is nestled in the elbow of the M3 and M4, so it’s easy to get to by road, and also has two railway stations, Bracknell and Martins Heron, both of which are on the main line between Reading and London Waterloo with a frequent service in both directions. There’s a good service to all the local Thames Valley towns and main attractions, and they’re good value too. Whilst Bracknell is a popular town for commuters heading for London, it’s also an important town for hi-tech industry and retail.
You’ll find IT companies like Hewlett-Packard, Siemens, Panasonic, Fujitsu, Honeywell and Cable & Wireless based here, as well as the Waitrose head office and central distribution centre.
- Heathrow 19.0 miles miles
- Gatwick 55 miles
- Bracknell Station 0.5 miles miles
- Wokingham 5.3 miles miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These excellent serviced apartments in Bracknell are the perfect pick for your stay.
Royal Winchester House offers luxury 1 and 2-bedroom serviced apartments with off street parking nearby. As a guest, you will step into a luxurious lobby welcomed by the Royal Winchester House Concierge. Once inside your gorgeous fully furnished open living area, you can relax, watch a Sky movie or sport on the HDTV. If you chose to dine in, you can prepare a meal in the fully-fitted modern kitchen with high-quality everyday appliances, taking advantage of the Waitrose Food Hall across the street, or you can dine
Book your stay here now to enjoy a whole range of excitement.
All Cancellations must be confirmed in writing or email
Bookings of less than one week require 48 hours notice.
Bookings of over one week require one week's notice.
Bookings of three months or more require 14 days notice.
If bookings of three months or more are reduced, the rate is subject to change.
The cancellation policy for corporate clients may differ but must be agreed in advance, in writing.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.