Bradford has been named as Curry Capital of Britain for five consecutive years; check out the restaurants around the West End, Great Horton, and Leeds Road.
There are also the delights of the National Media Museum or the Bradford Playhouse or if you prefer to browse the shops, with the newly built Broadway Shopping Centre sitting in the centre with ample car parking. The apartment is within easy access to both Bradford Interchange and Forster Square train stations and West Yorkshire Metro runs an extensive bus network around the city, travel around this beautiful county by road or rail.
There's easy access to all major routes out of the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£115||£110||£105||£100||£95|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Leeds Bradford Airport 7 milesmiles
- Manchester Airport 50 Miles miles
- Bradford Foster Square 1 mile miles
- Bradford Interchange 2 miles miles
- Bradford Interchange 2 miles miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Sleek and elegant, the apartment is the ideal place to kick back and relax.
Guests can enjoy this beautifully renovated terraced house, typical for the area and only a 5-minute drive from the city centre. We can comfortably sleep 5, in a single bed, a double bed and in the top room, the double bed can easily be split making the room a spacious twin room. In the top room, there are great views offer Bradford itself. Downstairs, there is an open lounge / diner where you'll find comfortable chairs and sofas waiting for you after a busy day working or exploring the local area.
Outside the property, there is unrestricted on street parking.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.