Facts about Toowong
Some rare facts that make guests look forward to their stay at our serviced apartments in Toowong are:
- The western side of Toowong has Queenslander-style detached houses that are extended to the foothills of Mount Coot-tha.
- The place has more population of females than males. The population of Toowong is 11255 people, comprising 50.20% of females and 49.8% of males.
- Toowong had a pool with a spread of 25 yards. The pool was designed by James Birrell and was demolished in 2003 to make ways for the development of an office tower.
- The location has bus and train as the routes passing from the western suburbs.
- The last astonishing thing about Toowong is its grave. The place has 120000 graves.
Weather in Toowong
Toowong witnesses the coldest weather in June and July with a maximum of 20 degrees Celsius. It has a summer temperature between 21 degrees to 29.8 degrees. It experiences the highest rainfall too with huge thunderstorms and occasional floods. The most preferred time to visit here is from April to November. The place experiences average temperature and humidity as reported by NOAA, National Oceanic, and Atmospheric Administration. With our serviced apartments in Toowong designed for all weathers, enjoy the best stay in the heart of Brisbane with us.