4 Bedroom Apartment Brussels
Showing 1-1 of 1 apartment buildings (1 apartments)
Distance From City Center
Godecharles Serviced Apartment, Ixelles
2 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed | 4 Bed
The sunny, holiday apartments is in the heart of Brussel’s EU Quarter. An area known for steel and glass skyscrapers and political slant, this area also has loads of restaurants, bars and shops. Th
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Brussels
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Brussels?
There are over 31 serviced apartments in Brussels with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Brussels?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Brussels are Godecharles Serviced Apartment, Ixelles.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Brussels?
Prices start from £55 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Brussels on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Brussels offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Brussels on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Brussels you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Brussels serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Brussels will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Brussels serviced apartments?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Brussels serviced apartments.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartments in Brussels better than a hotel?
Serviced apartmentsBrussels have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here .