National Museum of Natural History Grigore Antipa" is 1.9 km from the apartment, while Dimitrie Gusti National Village Museum is 2 km away.
- Henri Coandă International Airport 11.1 miles
- Gara de Nord 1.6 miles
- Universitate 0.18 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
Set in Bucharest with Bucharest Arch of Triumph and Museum of Romanian Peasant nearby, Alia Apartments offers accommodation with free private parking. The accommodation features a hot tub.
The air-conditioned units are furnished with parquet floors and feature a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, wardrobe, a living room, an equipped kitchen, balcony and views over the city. A fridge and kettle are also featured.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.