JobelHome Apartments - Pest side
The apartments are located in the Pest side of Budapest, in the 7th district on the second floor of a historic building, built after the turn of the last century. The building is surrounded by restaurants where our guests can taste the famous goulash soup with a sip of Tokaji Aszú. New York Café, the Danube, the Széchenyi Thermal Bath, the Basilica, and Váci street are available with a scenic and relaxed 30-minute walk. Franz Liszt Academy of Music is just 5-minute walk away and the names of our apartments honor some of our world-famous Hungarian composers.
- Liszt Ferenc National Airport 13 miles
- Bratislava Airport 130 miles
- Nyugati Train Station 0.8 miles
- Keleti Train Station 0.9 miles
- Blaha Lujza Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Deák Ferenc Metro Station 0.6 miles
- Népliget Coach Station 2.7 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Fire extinguishers
Stay Safe, Stay with Us
Welcome to Jobelhome, the absolute safest lodging option in Budapest during the current global health issue (Covid-19). In Jobelhome Apartments our guests can breathe in the pure air with no dust and pollen because it’s controlled by our active charcoal filter and purified air filters. You are welcomed with a hand sanitizer and a surface cleaner. Most importantly, you will enter an immaculately clean apartment, in which all steps have been made to ensure the utmost safety. Accessing Jobelhome flats also requires no personal contact whatsoever, as our flats and entry-system are fully automated with cutting-edge SmartHome technology. We send out the necessary details and codes to the guest after booking, ensuring that your entry and stay with Jobelhome are private, secure, and most of all, safe.
Jobelhome is fully customizable. We can also control humidity, water temperature, ceiling heating or cooling, floor heating, extra bathroom heating, lighting, and blinds. A Loxone Smart Home is like no other. It thinks the way you do and understands which lights to turn on or what temperature do you need. This level of comfort can be experienced at Jobelhome Apartments and ensures that your lodging will be relaxing, stress-free, and automated.
Jobelhome is a perfect option for couples, business travelers, or parents traveling with children. All of our apartments are designed in a cool New York loft-style, providing maximum space and comfort for all occasions. The units are equipped with the latest SmartHome technology to maximize space and comfort.
Jobelhome Home-office Apartments are ideal for traveling business people to hold small meetings, trainings/gatherings, interviews and other business-related activities in a cozy apartment setting, with a central location in which you can access world-class restaurants, night-life, and areas of cultural significance, many within a short walk of your flat. Please inquire about our Business Packages from our associates when reservations are made.
NTAK registration number: EG20004119
Accommodation type: Other accommodation
Short-term bookings (less than 14 nights): Free cancellation 14 days before check-in. After that, guests can cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate of the booking. If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
Long-term booking (14 nights or more): Free cancellation 14 days before check-in. After that, guests can cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate of the first 14 nights of the booking, the rest of the booking is fully refundable. If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the first or next 14 nights not spent are not refunded and the rest of the booking is fully refundable.
All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.