Lumiere Puerto Madero
Buenos Aires is Argentina’s big, cosmopolitan capital city.
Its centre is the Plaza de Mayo, lined with stately 19th-century buildings that include the likes of Casa Rosada, the iconic, balconied presidential palace. Some of the other major attractions include Teatro Colón, a grand 1908 opera house, and the modern MALBA museum, that displays Latin American art.
Getting around the city is easy thanks to its public transport options.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||$100||$100||$100||$90||$90|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||$160||$160||$160||$140||$140|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Aeroparque 5.9miles
- Ezeiza 20.5 miles
- Retiro 2.2 miles
- Lisandro de la Torre 2.2 miles
- Plaza de Mayo 0.75 miles
- Bolivar 1 miles
- Retiro 2.2 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Wooden flooring
- Business centre
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Buenos Aires.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Buenos Aires.
Enquire now to get your apartment in Buenos Aires all booked up.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.