Lake Street Serviced Apartments
Cairns is a coastal suburb in in Queensland. It is renowned as the gateway to two of the world's greatest natural attractions: the Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics Rainforest. There is more to Cairns City then these two natural attractions, its nightlife. Maybe take a sunset dinner cruise on Cairns Harbour, embrace urban culture at a laneway bar, or create a memorable night out with a romantic waterfront dinner. Cairns and Port Douglas are the nightlife capitals of Tropical North Queensland and offer something for everyone, from chilled-out beers overlooking the marina and laneway whisky bars, to iconic pubs with tropical beer gardens and stylish underground bars with live music. The apartment is 14 minutes drive to the airport and 5 minutes walk to the nearest bus stop.
- Cairns Airport 4.47 miles
- Spencer St at Grafton St 0.27 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Meeting conference rooms
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located within Cairns, this beautiful apartment is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests. This building contains one and two bedroom apartments. The generous living space features a satellite TV, coffee table and sofa with an adjoining dining room. Whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains a wardtobe and king/queen size beds and twin size beds. The bathroom features basic amenities. Additionally, each apartment has free Wi-Fi, swimming pool, gymnasium, conference rooms, BBQ facilities and more.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.