Taha Hussein Street Serviced Apartment
The property is located in the prominent neighborhood of Zamalek, which is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. It’s within close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area and The Great pyramids 10 minutes drive away.
- Cairo International Airport 14.97 miles
- Kit Kat Square Station .62 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
This beautiful apartment is a self-catering accommodation located in Cairo, offers spacious One Bedroom Apartments. The apartments feature, a comfortable bedroom, equipped kitchenette, a separate living area, separate bathroom, TV, air conditioning, and satellite channels, it also has free Wi-Fi access.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.