Cambridge Furnished Apartments
The Charles River, Harvard Sq., Central Sq, and Kendal Sq. are all at your doorstep in this incredible Cambridge location. Home to Harvard University, MIT and much more; from restaurants and shops to live music and nightlife there is something for everyone in Cambridge. Take a morning stroll or your daily run along the banks of the Charles River or enjoy Hoyt Field next door which hosts playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts. Conveniently located within walking distance to Whole Foods, Traders Joe’s, Rite Aid, and public transportation.
- Boston Logan International Airport 8.2 miles
- Central 0.3 miles
- Central 0.3 miles
- Western Ave @ Kinnaird St 0.06 miles
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Safety Deposit Box
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Location, location, location, charming multi-level townhouse found minutes to Harvard Business School, Red line, and Central Square. Easy access to MIT, Longwood Medical hospitals, universities, Harvard, Kendall and Inman Sq.
The townhome is found on a quiet residential street featuring 4 levels of living. This space can be used as a one-bedroom with two living rooms, 1.5 baths and a basement or a two-bedroom, living room, 1.5 baths and basement.
The first floor features a kitchen, dining, and living room, the second-floor bedroom offers a queen-sized bed and full bathroom. Trundle bed with a full and twin size mattress located on the third floor, 50" flat screen Tv and desk. (Please note: must walk thru the second-floor bedroom to access the third floor.) The lower level features a half bath, desk, and additional seating area.
On-site rental parking and coin-op laundry.
Should a Guest wish to cancel their reservation, the cancellation request must be in writing, & the ff terms apply:
If cancellation is made greater than 90 days before Check-In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to the Guest.
If canceled between 6090 days before Check-In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to the Guest.
If cancellation is made 3060 days before Check-In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to the Guest.
If cancellation is made w/in 30 days before arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by the Guest.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.