Explore the vibrant surroundings of East Cambridge, where history meets innovation. The area is teeming with iconic sights such as the Museum of Science, CambridgeSide Galleria, and the Charles River. Enjoy leisurely strolls along the picturesque riverbanks or dive into the lively food scene. Proximity to educational institutions and tech hubs, alongside rich cultural offerings, makes this an unmissable destination in the heart of Cambridge. Experience both exploration and relaxation in an area that epitomizes contemporary urban living.
- Boston Logan International Airport 4.5 miles
- Kendall/MIT 0.6 miles
- Kendall/MIT 0.6 miles
- Cambridge St @ Sciarappa St 0.1 miles
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Security deposit required
- Washing machine
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time: Yes (One time)
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Brand new renovation. Discover pristine two-bedroom, two-bathroom elegance only 1 mile to MIT, minutes to Green Line B, C, D, and E trolleys, Lechmere, and Kendall Square. Nestled in Walker's paradise with excellent public transit options, this neighborhood is a hub of over 95 restaurants, cafes, and shopping venues.
Find comfort on the second floor of this inviting condo, boasting hardwood floors and an open living area offering a gourmet kitchen with white granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar, and a dining table. Unwind with a sleeper sofa and 55" flat-screen TV. The master bedroom welcomes you with a queen-sized bed, TV, desk, and private tiled bathroom. The second bedroom features a full-sized bed, desk, and TV. A second bathroom provides a shower/tub combo. Enjoy the conveniences of laundry, central air, and an outdoor area making this the complete space to call your home away from home.
STARS of Boston will follow your reservation's cancellation policy from the corresponding booking platform. For other guests, please see below:
Should a Guest wish to cancel their reservation, the cancellation request must be in writing, & the ff terms apply:
If cancellation is made greater than 90 days before Check-In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to the Guest.
If canceled between 6090 days before Check-In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to the Guest.
If cancellation is made 3060 days before Check-In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to the Guest.
If cancellation is made w/in 30 days before arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by the Guest.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.