Cambridge is one of the big intellectual cities in the UK, (usually) second only to Oxford.
Just a 5 minutes’ walk away you will find cuisines that have been summoned to Cambridge from the far corners of the Earth - French, Turkish, Indian, Japanese Sushi, Chinese and Spanish Tapas. 10 minutes by foot is the city centre which plays host to many more restaurants, shops, parks, markets and tourist attractions. For the home-styled chefs, well-stocked supermarkets are also within a 5-minute vicinity. Plus there's a cinema, gym, chemists, many cafes and delis for your entertainment.
The main train station and buses will enable easy access to other areas and the city itself.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Stansted Airport 40miles
- Heathrow 90 miles
- Cambridge 0.5 miles
- Cambridge North 3 miles
- Parkside Bus Station 0.75 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Lift access
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hypnos mattresses
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Washing up liquid
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stylish and vibrant, this penthouse serviced apartment in Cambridge delivers all the comfort that every traveller requires for any length of stay.
This penthouse has a beautifully designed state of the art kitchen, huge floor to ceiling windows, (with one whole wall being glass) great artwork, striking modern furniture and beautiful limestone walk-in wet rooms/ bathrooms and much more. This particular penthouse has fantastic rooftop views and comes equipped with business-grade Wi-Fi, lift access, a pocket sprung mattress, private parking and much more!
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.