Apple Tree View Apartments Cambridge
Set in Cambridge in the Cambridgeshire region, you'll have the Botanic Garden and Homerton College nearby.
If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings and Apple Tree View Apartment can arrange a bicycle rental service. The University of Cambridge is 3.1 miles away, while the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is 1.7 miles from the property.
The nearest airport is Cambridge Airport, 3.1 miles from the accommodation.
- Stansted 21 miles
- Luton 30 miles
- Cambridge city 1 miles
- Cambridge North 3 miles
- Epping 38 miles
- Theydon Bols 39 miles
- Parkside 3 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Wireless public internet
- Walk on Balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Sofa bed
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
Book your stay in Apple Tree View deluxe apartments in Cambridge.
Each unit is fitted with a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, a stovetop and toaster are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.
Ideal for couples, professionals, solo adventurers and business travellers.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.